Monday, April 02, 2007

Online Showreel

AMENDMENT: Due to website traffic issues, copyright concerns and the fact that it looked terrible, I have canned my ambitious 'online showreel' ideas until I can actually read "Website Management For Dummies" and get it working properly.

I'm all up for getting some transatlantic agencies interested in my blistering writing skills. But a childish grasp of HTML and links that time out after two listens don't really illustrate "attention to detail."

Somebody once said: "If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing right." Alternatively, that could be: "If a job's done half-arsed, maybe it wasn't worth doing in the first place."

Watch this space. My Online Showreel will right again.

In the interests of facilitating future transatlantic recruitment, I have assembled an intricate Online Showreel of commercials I've written.

Unfortunately my slightly sketchy WebHost has forbidden anybody from studying it. Apparently they think the whole idea of OTHER PEOPLE visiting your website to be an aberration.

So until I have figured that stuff out, I have knocked up a temporary showreel using good ol' blogger. Please feel free to go and have a listen to a few commercials I have put together here.
.
I've only put up a few because it's quite labour intensive and obviously I don't want to propagate the web with copyright material. However hopefully these commercials are a good indication of my writing experience and will put me in good stead with any agencies or companies considering hiring me in the future.

No comments: