Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year's Lull

Well, it's 2008.

2007 has gone the way of the dodo - and it's funny, looking back at my blog entry on January 3rd 2007 to see where I was then and where I am now.

Back then, I was blogging about Lily Allen and Amy Winehouse, some fraud called Donny Tourette being in the Big Brother house and I had an interview with the incredibly gorgeous radio presenter Claire Anderson.

Well, the biggest change is that I'm now LIVING IN AMERICA. Which was my dream for so many years, it's kind of unbelievable that it actually came true.

In fact, I'm on the brink of all sorts of life-changing events that I won't go into here - but certainly make me feel pretty shallow for worrying about television dribble like Big Brother this time last year.

So 2008. What will it bring? Stay tuned to find out.

No comments: