Friday, February 08, 2008

You've been tagged!!

If you'll look on the right hand side of my blog, you'll see a long list of other bloggers I have links to. They all have great (if infrequently updated - you know who you are!) blogs which are worth a visit.

In order to reach out to my brilliant fellow bloggers, I've decided to try an experiment - something more seasoned bloggers call 'tagging.'

I've asked some select bloggers from my list to participate by filling in my 'Action Plan' for themselves - and post it on their blog. In return, I'll post a link in my 'Action Plan' post directly to their blog, including a little bit about what they do there.

In an ideal world, this would mean my completed 'Action Plan' would be followed by ten or so links to other bloggers who've given serious thought to what it is they want out of life. You'll be able to visit their post on the subject with a simple click.

If I've neglected to send you an invite, but you'd like to participate anyway, it's easy to do so! Just copy-and-paste my Action Plan, fill in the questions and post it to your blog. Send me an email (rolandhulme[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk) or leave a comment and I'll add your blog to my 'tagged' post.

Does that all sound like it makes sense?

Happy blogging!


The Action Plan

1: Name three things about yourself you would like to improve:

2: Name something you would like to achieve:

a) Within 1 year:

b) Within 5 years:

c) Within 10 years:


3: Name something you would like to help achieve for somebody else:

4: Name one place you haven’t been, but you’d like to go:

5: Name one person you haven’t met, but would like to:

6: Name three material things you would like:

a)...

b)...

c)...

No comments: