Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New Jersey's Greatest Living Hero

Jon Bon Jovi explains green crusade
Wednesday November 8, 08:30 AM

Rocker Jon Bon Jovi is lavishing time and money on environmental charities to make up for "the huge hole in the ozone layer" his flamboyant Eighties hairstyles created.

The Keep The Faith frontman has been hailed the new Bono for his crusading efforts in recent months.

But he explains he's merely wracked with guilt at his gratuitous hairspray use, and hopes it's not too late to make up for the damage he's caused the world.

The singer says, "Do you really want to know why I'm doing all this goodwill, and why I'm an ambassador for Habitat for Humanity and why I gave a million to (Hurricane) Katrina?"

"It's because I feel guilty about the huge hole in the ozone layer my haircuts created. It's my responsibility to right the wrongs of the Eighties."

Come back, Mr Buongiovanni. The third series of Ally McBeal is forgiven and forgotten.

No comments: