Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ssshhhh. It Happens...

Over on Sasha's wonderful blog, she's got a cute habit of posting music videos that particularly relate to her life and how she's feeling at the moment.

I don't generally like posting videos if I can help it, but Sasha inspired me to post a song that's been, like, the anthem of my life for the past week or so.

I'm afraid there's no official music video - this single only just hit the airwaves on Satellite Radio, so it'll be a while before they made a video of it.

So may I present 'It Happens,' by Sugarland. I particularly like the way Jennifer Nettle sings 'Shhhh!' just moments before launching into the chorus of 'It happens.' Because, well, we all know what she's really saying!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sugarland!

Unknown said...

Me too