Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Back After These Short Messages


It's been so long since I last wrote - and SO MUCH has gone on.

The reason for my impromptu media blackout has been British Telecom. We moved house on the 15th and since then, we've not had telephone or internet. I also started my new job on 17th and Gcap very wisely blocks yahoo, hotmail and all the other webmail sights. Hence why their productivity has been so high!

So, basically, T and I have been thrown back to the 'dark ages' (you know, the early nineties) where we haven't been able to check email or surf effectively. And, sadly, it's not getting any better. I still won't be able to read or send emails for a few days.

But now you know why I haven't replied to any emails or updated in such a long time, I'll move on to all the exciting news.

No comments: